Andrew M. Kluger, J.D.
Andrew M. Kluger, J.D., a Mexico-born entrepreneur, business executive and venture capitalist has devoted a lifetime to innovating health care systems and services, fostering cultural exchange and understanding and diverse philanthropic endeavors.
- Founder and CEO, EasyConnex Systems, innovator of a person-centered communications platform for assisted living and residential care facilities for managing information exchange within a resident's circle of care including medical personnel, caregivers and family members
- Founder and CEO, Conexion Facil, Inc
- Managing Partner of Bluegrass Assisted Living - operator of two assisted living facilities and two memory care communities in Central Kentucky
- President of Kluger & Associates, a medical management company
- President and CEO, Software Pharmacy, Inc. (included studies in preventing fraud and abuse)
- Former Chairman of the Board, Founder and CEO, Early Bird Alert, Inc.
- Former Senior Vice President, AHI Healthcare Systems (including managed care, Medicare)
- Former Chairman and CEO of Hawaii Air Ambulance
- Adjunct professor, City University of Hong Kong, School of Engineering
- Faculty and research scientist, Center for Advanced Life Cycle Engineering, University of Maryland, College Park, Maryland
Philanthropy and Community Leadership
- Honorary Consul of the Republic of Mexico to the State of Hawaii
- Board Chair, The Mexican Museum (an associate of The Smithsonian Institution), San Francisco
- President, Book Bank USA, a nonprofit that has donated over 5 million books and computers to schools and libraries worldwide since 1966
- Board Chair, Sports Charities, a federation of American organizations providing sports training and outdoor recreation opportunities for disabled veterans, handicapped children, youth and adults
- Board member, Project Sunshine, a nonprofit organization providing free educational, recreational, and social programs to children and families living with medical challenges
- Juris doctorate, University of San Francisco School of Law
- MA, Finance, London School of Economics
- BA, International Affairs and Economics, University of California, Davis
- Postgraduate studies, Cornell University
818 South King Street, #2100 Honolulu, Hawaii 96813-3033 PHONE: 808.265.3050